| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Erzincan in August is fairly hot at 23.2 °C (73.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.1 °C (88 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.3 °C (57.7 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in August is 16.8 °C (30.2 °F).
- The weather in August is arid. A feeble 7.7mm (0.3in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:04 long and the longest day is 14:14 long with an average length of 13:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Erzincan August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Erzincan, Turkey
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Erzincan: